Sunday, December 05, 2010

as much as the writing needs be be done today, there are (unfortunately) other things that trump in the hierarchy of need. included in the pile that has accumulated over the past few months would be the most recent readings for a class tomorrow and the possible murder of a character's soul. not to be outdone, the marginal figure is pushing his way into the lime-light and the never ending presence of the mujer desechable just won't go the hell away.

thankfully, the hallucinagenic hold that keep me from my feet the last few days has been released and the pile shouldn't grow any larger. all the better since its shadow is growing much shorter,

1 comment:

IHVJ HEEL VEEL said...

so lovely this post, like the music in it, the run and literature can all be enjoined, appreciate and do something to me, like reading this post can make me smile but nothing like whenever you tell me a story, when you talk non stop for more then 2 min....
2 be continued..